Pricing & Features
Please review the Spa Enclosures features below, or for sizes and pricing choose a style on the left.
Summerwood's Standard Features are our Competitors' Extras.
- Beautiful hand selected western red cedar trim.
- Choice of western red cedar sidings or multicolored maintenance free Canexel siding.
- Strong 3/4" tongue & groove spruce plywood floor.
- 2x4 (minimum) select spruce wall studs (maximum 16" centers).
- Enviro friendly pressure treated floor joists (minimum 2x4) and runners (minimum 2x6).
- Durable 7/16" OSB roof sheathing.
- Non-corrosive 2" stainless steel nails used on all pre-assembled walls.
- STK western red cedar lumber utilized in all roof materials.
- Name brand hardware on all furnishings.
- Structural engineering that exceeds most snow, wind, and seismic load requirements.
- Moisture protection and Insulation via our weather membrane siding package (on larger sizes).
- Double structural top plates.
- Selection of cabinetry grade clear western red cedar 'deluxe' doors and windows.
- Attractive vinyl windows and doors also available.
- Tempered, thermal, leaded, and stained glass available as door and window upgrades.
- Decay preventing sealant package on structures without floors (including P.T. bottom plate and foam gasket).
Engineering & Design
- A 'best in the business' minimum 2 year warranty on all structures.
- Convenient `shipping included` pricing policy.
- An informative website packed with information and photos.
- Unwavering help and support at the drop of a hat. Before, during, and long after.
Pick a Spa Enclosures style to the left to view sizes and pricing.