One of the great features of our pre-assembled gazebo kits is that the floor sections, wall sections and roof panels are fully assembled. All that's left for you to do is the actual assembly.
We even apply the cedar shingles to the roof sections for you in our plant before shipping. As you can imagine, it's much easier to assemble a pre-assembled gazebo than it is a pre-cut gazebo. Simply fit your sections together and slide the roof panels into place.
Please note that due to weight considerations, it is not possible to pre-shingle roof panels for gazebos larger than 16 feet in diameter. On these structures, the roof must be shingled on site.
Each pre-assembled gazebo kit contains:
- Detailed, easy to follow instructions that you download before receiving your gazebo
- Online assembly video
- Pre-shingled roof panels (cedar) with the exception of our Coventry and Montpellier models
- Pre-assembled floor sections, wall sections and roof panels on gazebos that are 16ft. or smaller
- Pre-assembled doors, windows and optional screen kit
- All required hardware such as brass screws for gazebo styles